Nick Stubbe Net Worth: Nick Stubbe is a golfer who is famous on YouTube and is a member of the online group Bob Does Sports. He started playing golf when he was six years old.
He now works as an asset manager for Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC. He is married to Pure Barre teacher Anne Cole Stubbe. He is also known as “Fat Perez,” and he has a clothing line, a podcast, and a number of social media accounts.
He works with other golfers like Grant, BusaJack, and Brilliantly Dumb all the time. Read the whole article to learn more about his age, height, net worth, wife, bio, weight, family, nationality, religion, facts, and more.
YouTube star and golf personality
|Date of Birth||1978|
Virginia Commonwealth University
Nick Stubbe Early Life
Nick Stubbe is a golfer who is famous on YouTube and is a member of the online group Bob Does Sports. He was born in Virginia, USA, in 1978. He started playing golf when he was six years old.
He went to Virginia Commonwealth University and got a degree in accounting. He now works as an asset manager for Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC. He is married to Pure Barre teacher Anne Cole Stubbe. He is also known as “Fat Perez,” and he has a clothing line, a podcast, and a number of social media accounts.
He works with other golfers like Grant, BusaJack, and Brilliantly Dumb all the time. Nick is a mix of different races, and he is an American. Kevin Stubbe and Lisa Stubbe raised him.
Kevin, his dad, works as a bond manager and often plays golf with him. Morgan and Cynthia Stubbe are his two sisters who are also his siblings.
Nick Stubbe Age, Height, and Weight
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Shoe size||10 (US)|
Nick Stubbe Career
Nick Stubbe has played golf for nearly all of his life. His father, who likes to golf, taught him how to play. He had a corporate job and used his free time to watch golfers make videos on YouTube.
Robby Berger’s (Bob) The Brilliantly Dumb Show used to have Zoom calls in February 2021. As the pandemic was at its worst, the creator held several calls to talk with his followers.
One time, Nick came to the session under the name Fat Perez. After they talked, Bob was impressed by Nick’s sense of humor. Since then, he has always been there, and he has become a fan favorite.
One time, he got together with Bob and Joey, and the three of them had drinks and then dinner. During this meeting, he told them that he was a “2 Handicap,” which means he was very good at the sport.
View this post on Instagram
The two people wanted him to show what he could do the next day. Even though it was Monday, Nick called in sick to work so he could meet them. This time, he showed off his golfing skills in a video on Bob’s Brilliantly Dumb channel on YouTube.
Both of them liked his sense of humor and how good he was at golf. A few months later, Rob and Joey made a group on the internet called Bob Does Sports with Perez. He said in a podcast that he quit his job in business in the middle of 2022.
Since he joined the group, their videos started getting more views. Also, with the addition of Binny The Jet, the group is now made up of four people.
Nick doesn’t have his own YouTube channel, but the group’s channel has more than 593k subscribers and has had more than 89 million video views.
Nick Stubbe Net Worth and Income Source
Nick Stubbe’s net worth is estimated to be around $700,000. He has increased his net worth since becoming an internet personality by exploring new income streams. He previously earned a six-figure annual salary from his job.
As a YouTube star and golf personality, Nick Stubbe earns a variety of incomes. His sources of income include:
- As a member of the internet group, Bob Does Sports, which has a successful YouTube channel with over 500,000 subscribers. The organization makes millions of dollars by running advertisements, sponsorships, and selling merchandise.
- Owning a clothing line, a podcast, and social media platforms. His website is where he sells his branded apparel, accessories, and golf equipment. He also makes money from his podcast, The Fat Perez Show, in which he interviews golfers and celebrities.
- Working for Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC, a real estate firm that offers property management, leasing, brokerage, and investment services. He has been with the company since 2017 and has held a variety of positions, including senior accountant and property accountant.
Nick Stubbe Controversy
Nick Stubbe has been involved in a number of controversies over the years. Among them are:
- He was accused of cheating on his wife with a model named Jessica Smith in 2021. He denied the allegations and stated that they were simply friends.
- A golf course owner sued him in 2022 for causing damage to the property with his golf cart. He claimed it was an accident and agreed to settle out of court.
- After crashing his car into a tree in 2023, he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. He apologized to his fans and promised to seek treatment for his addiction.