Héctor Rodrguez Castro is a Venezuelan politician and attorney who has held multiple positions in the governments of Hugo Chávez and Nicolas Maduro. He is the current governor of the northern Venezuelan state of Miranda.
In 2007, he rose to national prominence after participating in a televised debate between pro-government and anti-government students. He has also held the positions of minister of sports, youth, education, and presidency.
He is a member and the coordinator of the Venezuelan United Socialist Party’s youth wing. Explore Hector’s biography, age, career, height, weight, family, and wealth, among other details.
Brief Bio of Héctor Rodríguez Castro
Héctor Rodríguez Castro
|Place of Birth
$1 Million-$5 Million
Héctor Rodrguez Castro Early Life
Venezuelan politician, lawyer, and youth leader best known as Miranda state governor. Hector Rodriguez Castro is an established politician. Hector was born in Venezuela on March 26, 1982.
Hector is a well-known and popular celebrity who is well-known for being a politician. Hector Castro is 36 years old as of 2018. Hector Castro is on the list of well-known politicians. He was raised by his communist grandfather and learned the values of social justice and solidarity.
He excelled in school as a student and a sportsman, and at the age of 15, he moved to Caracas to pursue his dream of becoming a lawyer.
He studied law at Venezuela’s Central University, where he became a student leader and joined the Venezuelan United Socialist Party. He earned a master’s degree in constitutional law after graduating with honors.
Héctor Rodrguez Castro Career
Héctor Rodríguez Castro has had a successful career as a lawyer and politician in Venezuela. He has worked in different roles in the governments of Hugo Chávez and Nicolás Maduro.
Currently, he is the governor of Miranda, a state located in northern Venezuela. Here is a brief overview of his career.
- He began his political journey as a student leader at the Central University of Venezuela, where he was studying law. In 2007, he became well-known across the country for taking part in a televised debate. The debate involved students who supported the government and those who opposed it.
- In 2008, he was elected as a member of the national leadership of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela. He later became the coordinator of its youth wing.
View this post on Instagram
- He worked as a minister under Chávez, overseeing sports, youth, education, and the presidency. He was also involved in various social programs like the Bolivarian Missions.
- In 2014, he became the minister of education under Maduro. However, he resigned in 2015 to pursue a position as a deputy in the National Assembly of Venezuela. He was chosen as a deputy for the Bolívar state from 2016 to 2021 by the Great Patriotic Pole.
- In 2017, he won the regional elections in Miranda by defeating Henrique Capriles, who was the former governor and opposition leader. He is currently serving as the governor of Miranda and is also a member of the Federal Council of Government.
Héctor Rodrguez Castro Net Worth
Chilean politician Héctor Castro Castro has worked as an ambassador for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. His net worth is thought to be between $1 million and $5 million.
He is 90 years old. He makes most of his money from being an accomplished politician.
Héctor Rodrguez Castro Relationship
Héctor Rodríguez Castro is married to Yelitza Santaella, who is also a lawyer and politician. They have two children named Héctor Daniel and María Gabriela.
They first met in 2008 while working as ministers for Hugo Chávez. They have been together since that time and have supported each other in their political careers.
Both of them are members of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela and they coordinate its youth wing.