Dave Attell Net Worth: Dave Attell is a well-known American comedian, actor, and writer. He has been making people laugh with his clever and daring humor for more than thirty years. Dave Attell is most famous for hosting a show called Insomniac on Comedy Central.
On the show, he would go to different cities and check out the nightlife there. He has been on many other TV shows too, like Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Gong Show with Dave Attell, and Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell.
He has appeared in many stand-up specials, including Dave Attell: Captain Miserable, Dave Attell: Road Work, and Dave Attell & Friends.
He has also appeared in movies like Pootie Tang, Trainwreck, and I Feel Pretty. Many people consider him to be one of the most influential and respected comedians of his time.
Brief info About Dave Attell
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Age:||57 years old|
|Born:||January 18, 1965|
1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
|Country of Origin:||
United States of America
|Source of Wealth:||Comedian|
Dave Attell Early Life, Education, and Family
Dave Attell was born in New York on January 18, 1965. He grew up in a Jewish family in Queens and later moved to Rockville Centre on Long Island. He went to New York University and got a degree in film and television in 1987.
He began his comedy career by performing at open mic nights and working as a comedy writer for Saturday Night Live. Since then, he has become one of the most influential and respected comedians of his generation.
Dave Attell Career
Attell performed his first show at Governor’s in Levittown. He made his first television appearance in 1988 on VH1’s Stand-Up Spotlight. The show included Lewis Black, Margaret Cho, Jeff Garlin, Jay Mohr, and Wanda Sykes.
Attell appeared on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ for the first time in 1993. In 1995, he appeared in two HBO specials with Louis C.K., Anthony Clark, Eric Tunney, and Dave Chappelle. In 1995, he appeared as a special performer on the Young Comedians Special, which was hosted by Garry Shandling.
Attell made an appearance on the show ‘Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist’ in 1995. Attell received an installment in the Comedy Central Presents series in 1999. In that same year, the network hired him as a regular commentator for the satirical news series called “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.”
He got his 60-minute special on HBO Comedy Showcase. In 1997, he received an episode of HBO Comedy Half-Hour.
In 2018, Attell went on tour with Jeff Ross for the Bumping Mics Tour. They recorded a three-part documentary series for Netflix during the last three days of the tour.
The TV show “Insomniac with Dave Attell” is often described as “Wild on E! for Ugly People.” The story showed Atell walking around America, meeting people while feeling very drunk and happy.
Dave Attell Net Worth
As of 2023, it is thought that Dave Attell’s net worth will be around $6 million. He has a lot of money because he has been a successful stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. He has hosted comedy shows like “Insomniac with Dave Attell” and “Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross and Dave Attell.”
He has also been in movies like “Trainwreck” and “I Feel Pretty.” He has also written for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Saturday Night Live. People think of him as one of the most important and well-known comedians of his time.
Movies and Awards Highlights of Dave Attell
Here are some of Dave Attell’s most significant achievements in his career:
- The Enchiladas (Movie, 1999)
- Insomniac with Dave Attell (comedy show that aired from 2001 to 2004)
- The Insomniac Tour by Dave Attell in (2006).
- In (2010), he was a co-host for the AVN Awards.
- The movie “Trainwreck” was released in (2015).
- Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell and it was released in (2018).
Quick Facts About Dave Attell
Here are some quick facts about Dave Attell:
- He is a well-known American comedian, actor, and writer who has been making audiences laugh with his clever and daring humor for more than thirty years.
- Dave Attell is most famous for hosting a show called Insomniac on Comedy Central. On the show, he would go to different cities and check out the nightlife there.
- He has been on many other TV shows too, like Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Gong Show with Dave Attell, and Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell.
- He has been in many stand-up specials, like Dave Attell: Captain Miserable, Dave Attell: Road Work, and Dave Attell & Friends.
- He has also appeared in movies like Pootie Tang, Trainwreck, and I Feel Pretty.