Danya Villalobos is a YouTube star and a model from Mexico. She was born in Mexico on October 18, 1993. She was born under the sign of Libra. She has worked on several TV and radio projects for AFA Models Talent and Staffing Agency.
Her videos about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and challenges are well-known. She has more than 2.6 million people who follow her on YouTube. She grew up in the Mexican states of Jalisco and Nayarit.
She has also lived in California. She is godmother to a boy named Diego. She also represents Ultimate Staffing Services.
Brief Bio of Danya Villalobos
25 years old
|October 18, 1993
|5’7″ (170 cm)
|121 lbs (55 kg)
|34-24-35 inches (86-61-89 cm)
Danya Villalobos Rise to Fame
Danya Villalobos is a Mexican model and YouTube sensation who became well-known for her posts on challenges, beauty, and fashion. She began her career as a promotional model for well-known brands like Mexican beer producers Corona, Tecate, and Modelo.
She then dabbled in television and radio work, conducting interviews with a variety of Hispanic celebrities and hosting a program on Radio Nueva Vida called La Hora de la Diversion. She started a YouTube channel in 2015, and her funny and relatable videos quickly attracted over 2.6 million subscribers.
In 2016, she was named the internal spokesperson of the month for Ultimate Staffing Services. She is a charismatic and gifted individual who loves to share her passion with her fans.
Danya Villalobos Career
Danya Villalobos has a career that includes work in various industries, including modeling, YouTube, TV, and radio. Here are some of her career’s high points:
- AFA Models Talent and Staffing agency, a business that provides models, talent, and staff for various events and projects, has been her representative.
- She has been a promotional model for well-known brands like Mexican beer producers Corona, Tecate, and Modelo.
- She has also worked on numerous TV and radio projects, including hosting a program called La Hora de la Diversion on Radio Nueva Vida, and interviewed many Hispanic celebrities.
- She is a well-known YouTuber with more than 2.6 million channel subscribers. She publishes videos on subjects like challenges, lifestyle, and fashion. Her most well-known videos include “Mi Novio Me Maquila”, “24 Horas Siendo Mamá” and “Probando Dulces Mexicanos”.
- In July 2016, she was named the internal ambassador of the month for Ultimate Staffing Services. A company called Ultimate Staffing Services offers staffing options for various industries.
What Other Projects Has She Worked on?
Other projects on which Danya Villalobos has worked include:
- In July 2016, she was the internal ambassador of the month for Ultimate Staffing Services.
- She interviewed comedians and actors such as Adal Ramones, Omar Chaparro, and Eugenio Derbez on her Los
- Angeles-based radio program “La Hora de la Risa” on Radio Lazer 93.7 FM.
- She was a guest host on the Spanish-language television program “El Show de Don Cheto” on Estrella TV in the United States.
- She was a model and spokesperson for the “La Gran Plaza Fashion Show” in Fort Worth, Texas, where she displayed the newest fashion trends and styles from a variety of stores and boutiques.
- She co-hosted “El Show de Erazno y La Chokolata” on La Raza 97.9 FM, a popular Los Angeles radio station that broadcasts music, comedy, and entertainment.
Danya Villalobos Net worth
Danya Villalobos is well known for her work in brand promotion for well-known companies like Corona, Tecate, and Modelo. Along with working on numerous TV and radio projects, she has conducted interviews with many Hispanic celebrities.
The talent and staffing agency AFA Models has been in charge of representing her.
Danya Villalobos’s exact net worth isn’t known to the general public, but some sources put it between $1 and $5 million. Based on her modeling, endorsement, and other sources of income. She is one of Mexico’s wealthiest models.